Purchase the Spring 2016 Pizza Program below:
OPEN PARENT MEETING
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2015
5pm at River Ranch
- Highlights from last week’s PTO board meeting
- Combining REEL fest and Souperbowl
- GALA fundraiser (options for dates (3/5, 4/23, 4/30), creating sub committees, encouraging parents to find killer auction items.
- Encouraging good behavior
- Approval of funding Harvest of the Month
- Margs social event went well.
- FALL feast (11/19 @ noon) sign up for potluck on google docs
- Fall enrichment update (Alicia)
- Ski enrichment update (Kirstin) PTO approval of buying passes.
- Treasurers Report
- Round Table Discussion
It is time for the Fall Feast! Families, please sign up for the feast and come enjoy each other’s company before we begin our busy Holiday Seasons. Sign up at the link below:
@ Margs in Truckee, 5 to 8 pm. See attached for details and Purchase tickets and raffle tickets below.
Happy Hour Tickets ($10)
Raffle Tickets (1/$5)
Raffle Tickets (5/$20)
California State Senate Bill SB277 was passed in June and controversially mandates full vaccination for school children beginning in July 2016. Children with a filed Personal Belief Exemption prior to January 1, 2016 will be required to vaccinate entering Kindergarten, 7th grade and/or a new school. The vaccination requirements and bill SB277 are located here. The bill eliminates long-standing personal and religious belief exemptions and grants government control of when and what vaccines are required. A group of concerned citizens are supporting a referendum on SB277, which will allow children to attend school in 2016/17 without full vaccination under SB277 and allow Californians to vote on the issue in November 2016. The referendum signature deadline is Friday, September 25.
If you want more information or to sign the referendum petition, please contact Mandy (email@example.com, 714-478-0995).
If you would like to share information with the Creekside/SVP community, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be screened for appropriate content prior to posting. Community information postings do not necessary reflect the views of the PTO.